Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2012

*Four Squares Happy Birthday*

Just a quickie post for me.... work has been going well.  I'm not working my regular schedule this week as they are training me.  My first days were shorter and I worked Tuesday when normally I wouldn't.  Today I am working a full shift... it's going to be a long day.  I will be there from 8:30 until at least 6:30....

My head is swimming with information and I'm good and tired at night...  but it will all get easier.  I remember this feeling from a year ago when I went back to work.  It just takes time to get used to a new routine and to using my brain in a different way.

I honestly think that the hardest part of my job will be remembering patient names.... I am not good with names at the best of time, no matter how good my intentions are.  Hopefully it comes with time and gets easier.

Another non-Christmas card to share....  although I did make a very similar card as a Christmas card while I was at the retreat in Ontario a few weeks ago.  I like this one better....
I used some old papers from Stampin' Up and rounded two corners on each square with my Corner Chomper.  I added some pearls and a sentiment and voila!

3 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)