Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2012

*FTL214*

Happy November my friends!!!  Where on earth did October go?  It seems to me that the older I get, the fast time flies by!

Did I warn you the other day that the majority of my card will be Christmas cards???  

I used to make some different prototypes of cards and then decide on one favourite and make that design for all of my Christmas cards... the last few years I've made mostly single designs and sent those off.  If my deadline is approaching and I'm short on cards I will choose a few designs to make extras of and make a dozen of those instead of trying to make all different designs.
I'm not sure about this card... I love the new Gumball Green by Stampin' Up but on this card, I think it's too much solid green on the bottom of the front panel...  perhaps I should have done some embossing down there....

I hope you'll play along with our sketch this week... as always, our sketches are "current" for two weeks, meaning you have more time to post your card using the linking tool at the end of the post on the Clean and Simple Stamping blog (the link is in my left sidebar!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)