Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

*FTL218*

We've had another snowy week here in Calgary....  last weekend was warm enough that snow was melting but the shade that hits the front of our house meant that the snow didn't melt on the roof.  It was finally clearing up on Monday so Bruce took some time off of work on Tuesday so he could put the Christmas lights up.  Tuesday we hit our daytime high at 3am and by morning it was foggy and there was a layer of frost on the roof.  By the time he got home after lunch it had started to snow a bit.... and now it's snowed some more and I am not at all sure that we will have Christmas lights on the house this year....

I love this sketch from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.... I saw it and knew I had to play with the Martha Stewart snowflake punches I just purchased...
All of the cardstock I used was shimmery....  so in real life, this card just sparkles!

I hope you'll play along with us this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)